To modify phone call settings, on the Home screen touch
Not all options are available for all configurations
- Set to
- Set to
First name first
Last name first
Sounds and vibrations
- Touch to edit the general sound settings for the device.
- Touch to edit quick responses to use instead of answering a call.
Speed dial settings
- Set speed dial contact shortcuts.
- Touch a mobile provider to display options for that provider.
Fixed Dialing Numbers
- Set to only allow the phone to dial the phone number(s) or area code(s) specified in a Fixed Dialing list.
- Set to forward incoming calls to a different phone number.
Call Forwarding may not be available on all networks. Check with the service provider for availability.
- Set caller ID to reveal the identity of the person making an outgoing call. Options: Network default (default), Hide number, Show number.
- Set to be notified of an incoming call while on a call.
- Choose to receive Internet calls for accounts added to the device, view or change SIP accounts, or add an Internet calling account.
Use SIP calling
- Set to
For all calls
Only for SIP calls
Receive incoming calls
- Enable to allow incoming calls (default - disabled).
- Enable to allow Wi-Fi calling and set the Wi-Fi calling preference (default - disabled).
- Set to block certain types of incoming or outgoing calls.
- Set to block calls and texts from certain phone numbers. Touch ADD A NUMBER to block a phone number.
- Configure voicemail settings.
- Configure voicemail notification settings.
- Set the notification importance to Urgent, High (default), Medium, or Low.
- Touch to receive sound and vibration notifications when a voicemail is received. Use toggle switches to enable or disable Pop on screen, Blink light, Show notification dot, and Override Do Not Disturb.
- Touch to silence sound and vibration notifications when a voicemail is received. Use toggle switches to enable or disable Minimize, Show notification dot, and Override Do Not Disturb.
- Select a sound to play for notifications from this app.
- Allow notifications from this app to vibrate the device.
- Allow notifications from this app the light the Notification LED blue.
Show notification dot
- Allow notifications from this app to add a notification dot to the app icon.
Override Do Not Disturb
- Allow these notifications to interrupt when Do Not Disturb is enabled.
- Set the service provider or other provider for voicemail service.
- Select to update the phone number used to access voicemail.
- Select to enable hearing air compatibility.
- Configure Real-time text (RTT) settings.
Real-time text (RTT) call
- Select to allow messaging during a call.
Set RTT visibility
- Set to Visible during calls (default) or Always visible.