In the Camera app, touch
to display the camera settings options.
Settings vary depending on whether the front or rear camera is active and which camera mode is active.
- Turn On (default) or Off.
- Select to turn face detection Off (default) or On.
– Set the location to store the photo to: Phone or SD Card.
- All still images are saved in JPEG format.
- Select Off (default), 2 seconds, 5 seconds or 10 seconds.
- Select to take a series of photos quickly while holding the capture button. Off (default) or On.
- Enable to apply a 3x3 grid guide to the camera viewport.
- Select to save a mirror image of the photo. Available for the front camera only. Options: Off (default) or On.
- The size (in pixels) of the photo to: 13M pixels (rear camera default), 8M pixels (rear camera only), 5M pixels (front camera default), 3M pixels, HD1080, 2M pixels, HD720, 1M pixels, WVGA, VGA, or QVGA.
- Set the picture quality setting to: Low, Standard, or High (default).
- Helps eliminate the redeye effect. Available for the rear camera only. Options: Disabled (default), or Enable.
- Set the exposure settings to: -2, -1.5, -1, -0.5, 0 (default), +0.5, +1, +1.5, +2.
- Turns the screen white to help produce a little extra light in dimmer settings. Available for the front camera only. Options: Off (default), or On.
- Select to play a shutter sound when taking a photo. Options: Disable or Enable (default).
- Select how the camera adjusts colors in different kinds of light, to achieve the most natural-looking colors:
- Adjust the white balance for incandescent lighting.
- Adjust the white balance for fluorescent lighting.
- Adjust the white balance automatically (default).
- Adjust the white balance for daylight.
- Adjust the white balance for a cloudy environment.